Wyckoff, LLP is a professional limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of New York and has offices in New York and Connecticut.
Wyckoff, LLP respects your privacy and aims to protect the personal information we collect and use as part of our business. Our policy with respect to the information that we collect, use and disclose through this website www.wyckoffgc.com (the “Site”) is set forth below.
- Information that you give us. In order to request a personal meeting with one of our attorneys or for other designated purposes, we may require certain personal information, such as your first and last name, email address and current affiliation. In addition, in order to submit your resume with our recruiting department, we will require your first and last name and contact information, as well as a copy of your resume and other documents. Please see our Request a Personal Meeting and Careers pages for the information required.
- Information we collect about you. We may also automatically collect other, non-personally identifiable, information each time you visit this Site, including, without limitation:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version.
- Usage data and information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from this Site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, and length of visits to certain pages.
- Information from cookies and similar technologies (see below).
- Location information.
Some of the information described above can be collected by us only if you enable them on your hardware or software. For example, it is your option (and under your control) to accept or delete cookies, to enable location information, and to control the information that your browser transmits.
We currently set the following cookies:
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics – the web analytics service provided by Google Inc. – in order to understand how visitors to this Site use this Site. The Google Analytics cookies track activity on this Site and use it in aggregate to optimize your user experience. Google Analytics cookies do not collect personal information about you. Again, you may disable scripts run by Google Analytics to the extent that your browser and associated programs provide such functionality. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Session ID: This is a temporary session cookie used to track whether traffic is logged in or out of this Site. Session ID cookies do not collect personal information about you and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Transmission of Information via the internet. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this Site; any transmission is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
We collect and use other, non-personally identifiable information to administer this Site, determine usage levels, diagnose any technical issues relating to this Site, to improve and optimize this Site, to improve the security of this Site and to ensure that this Site otherwise functions properly. In other words, we use the information collected through this Site solely for our own internal purposes, and to provide you with the requested services through this Site.
- Disclosure of Information. We may share your personal information with any member of our corporate group, including our affiliated companies.
We do not disclose, share, sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise disseminate such information to any third party, other than to our vendors and service providers (who are bound by confidentiality and other fiduciary obligations to us regarding the information that we provide to them).
We reserve the right, however, to disclose such information to appropriate third parties:
- as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- in response to a lawful subpoena or information request from governmental authorities;
- to comply with legal process;
- to protect, defend and enforce the rights, privacy, safety or property of our firm, individuals affiliated with our firm and other third parties;
- including to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and organization of this Site;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buy of such business or assets;
- if Wyckoff, LLP or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets; and
- as otherwise agreed between our firm and you (or your organization).
- Right of access. Upon request, and subject to any exemptions which may apply, we will grant you reasonable access to personal information that we hold about you within a reasonable period of time from the date of the request.
Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Transfer, storage, and processing of Information. The information that you give us or that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination within the United States. By submitting your personal data to Wyckoff, LLP you consent to that data being transferred, stored and processed in this way by Wyckoff, LLP. We have certain contractual data protection measures in place and we also endeavor to have appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal information.